Our Business Hours:
Monday: 10:00am - 4:30am
Tue & Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thurs. & Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
We have a multi-cultural staff made up of team members from:
>and the U.S.
Our Goal & Mission:
To always be fair and to provide you quality service
To get your products and services to you when you need them.
To always provide options of new, innovative, quality products and training â€¦.with always remembering to keep to the basics
POLICIES : ordering, store pick-up, store shopping, payment, returns & warranties
Please respect our policies; they are intended for the respect of your industry and for us to serve you more efficiently.
This site is intended for beauty industry professionals, students and business owners of salons, barbershops & spas.
A. Call Us:
1) 215-224-5833 and someone will gladly assist you with questions or placing your order.
2) 2) We may ask you for proper industry credentials to give pricing of select products and for updating your customer profile.
B. Cut Off Times:
this policy applies to those that call their order in and to those whom KBBS may call
1) Order by 11:00am -
a. Orders placed by 11am (M-F) will leave our facility on same day, unless otherwise requested.
b. If for some reason we need to contact you and can't, in time for the order to go out, your order will be held until the next ship day.
2) Order by 3:00pm - Our goal is to have all orders, placed by after 11am but before 3pm, leave our facility the same day unless the customer requests another ship day. However there is no guarantee. We will attempt to contact you ONLY if it did not ship.
3) Late Orders - Although we have cut off guidelines, our goal is to make every attempt to get out every order that comes in our office on the day it is placed, unless another date is requested.
C. Delivery / Shipping:
1) We use a variety of carriers that deliver Monday - Friday.
2) Saturday delivery is available for extra fees (UPS)
1) Calling in an order for pick needs a minimum of 1 hour lead time sometimes more time is needed; if longer than an hour we will inform you. If you arrive sooner we may need to ask you wait or you are always welcome to pull the items from the shelf. Although a pick up order maybe small and easy to put together, our warehouse team is working on other orders from customers that have also called and placed orders.
2) Our store sales staff is available for you to ask questions and to even help grab a couple of items for you while you that are on your list, however they may not be able to pull an entire order of many items specially when there are other customers in the store. So please call your orders in and allow us the proper lead time to have it ready for you.
3) To guarantee you receive professional pricing, please have your proper credentials with you. Sometimes our system is down and we cannot verify your information is valid and current.
4) Although we may know and see you often we do not know when or if your credentials are current and valid.
5) You want someone else to pick up for your business? The person picking up the order must have proper credentials for that order to receive professional pricing.
6) We reserve the right not to refund or credit the price difference if it is believed you are passing on your pricing to someone that is not a beauty professional.
7) As we may recognize many of you by face, we cannot confirm it is you we are speaking with over the telephone. Please don't ask us to give professional products and pricing to someone that is not a beauty professional picking up products and pay for them for you.
8) Persons picking up orders without proper credentials will receive consumer pricing on the items they are able to purchase.
1) To guarantee you receive professional pricing, please have your proper credentials with you. Sometimes our system is down and we cannot verify your information is valid and current.
2) Although we may know and see you often we do not know when or if your credentials are current and valid.
3) We have the right not to sell at professional pricing if we think a professional is passing on their professional pricing
Payments Accepted : with some exceptions
Credit Cards: MC/ VS/ AMEX/DC/Debit/Gift Cards
ATM - in store use only
Anything returned, EVEN IF KBBS MADE THE ERROR, will receive credit or replacement upon its returned back to KBBS in the same condition it was shipped.
· Make sure your returns are packaged properly and secure.
· You will be charged for anything that is shipped to you and given the credit upon proper return of the item you are returning.
A Receipt Is ALWAYS ABSOLUTELY necessary :
i) The KBBS person that serviced you may not be around to vouch for the sale or they just may not remember the specifics.
ii) We may have given you a discount, a promotion or a premium and you may not have known.
iii) Someone else may find the receipt and use it to return something they did not purchase.
iv) It has nothing to do with us trusting or believing you; it is our business procedure for checks and balances.
v) Other distributors and supply stores may carry some of the same items we carry.
· Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the date purchased for credit or refund if product is unopened, not used, clean and in resalable condition.
· After 30 days there is a 20% restocking fee of up to 20%.
· After 90 days there is a 20% restocking and store credit only.
· After we will not accept the item back for return.
· Vitamins: have a 14 day return policy unless manufacturer has a guarantee policy
· Items with expiration dates cannot be returned if the item is within 6 months of the expiration date
o This overrides any other policy
Electrical Item Return/warranty:
· KBBS has a 14 day return policy on most electrical items (there are exceptions to the 14 days). This applies to products unopened, unused and in resalable condition â€¦including its container.
· Each manufacturer has their own warranty policy that we adhere to; however KBBS will warranty most electrical items for manufacturer defects ONLY for at least 8 calendar days after purchase. After that time you must see you manufacturer's warranty.
· During the December holiday season we reserve the right to revise warranties and returns policies
· All items are checked to make sure they are working before they leave our facility.
· Make sure you send in the warranty to the manufacturer
· Included but not limited to: H2Pro, Stoves, Irons, hand held Dryers, Clippers, Kizure
· Floor Dryers: Final sale. We check and make sure they work before they leave our facility. (too often users of equipment have turned something the wrong way or too hard and the next user thinks it was the equipment when it was actually a person)
Non Electrical tools:
· KBBS has a 30 day return policy. This applies to products unopened, unused and in resalable condition â€¦including its container.
· Each manufacturer has a warranty policy that we adhere to; however KBBS will warranty these items for manufacturer defects ONLY for at least 14 calendar days after purchase. After that time you must see you manufacturer's warranty.
· During the December holiday season warranties and return may change
· Included but not limited to: Kizure, thermal stove irons and combs, brushes, styling tools
Hoses and other items in containers
· To return you must return back in full resalable condition.
· Also same policies as Consumable Returns
o Hair must be shampooed, conditioned and combed before application to any person. This will confirm product performance prior to application.
o You have 72 (including weekends) hours to notify us
o We will not accept return of any hair that has been applied and taken out
Salon Furniture :
We reserve the right to revise, change and update our policies at anytime without notice
Greetings Beauty Industry Professionals & Beauty Students!
We thank you for your patience while our full, permanent e-commerce site is under construction. In the meantime……please take a look at our current Deals & Promotions by clicking on the link below.
We will be adding deals throughout the month of May, but beginning in June they will be updated monthly until we launch our main site.
We ask that you review our policies and procedures to assist you with ordering, store shopping and other questions. To place an order or ask any questions contact us at 215-224-5833:
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
After Hours: Please feel free to leave a message.
*These Deals & Promotions are intended for Beauty & Barber Professionals, Students with proper ID.
*We reserve the right to request all necessary & proper ID to purchase items deemed “professional only”.
*Policies are subject to change or be revised based on circumstances.
Thank you for taking an interest in the classes and events information provided by KBBS.
We will update this information as we come to know of events happening in or pertaining to the beauty industry.
Look for our Full Buying Site to Launch this summer!!!!! But for now…… Please click here for Classes & Events